Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Saturday Set

My set is all decided -- the music is all there, the order is generally decided, and I love it all. It remains to be seen whether that holds true for anyone else, as I will be ranging from classics to classic cheddar to some absolutely rockin' rhythms. Starting with a well-known Groove Armada track, and making the trek through things like Goldfrapp, Space Cowboy, Rihanna, Soft Cell, Blondie, J-Lo, Kylie, Franz Ferdinand, Arctic Monkeys all they way down to a complete unknown (unless you were or are a fan of the Canadian music scene about 8 years ago) called Pure. Looking forward to it. I am thinking though that I might do well to try and switch for the first set. I know, giving up the prestige of the last set is a big step down, however I am wavering in my belief that I can actually stay awake until 2am and be enthusiastic about it. Hmmmm....

Oooh, and now I have another job interview -- this one on June 24th in Hiroshima. I think they are perversely picking the days I have commitments on purpose - a friends wedding nijikai is a little hard to get out of.

No comments: