Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Blasted Cold

And I don't mean the weather -- although irony of ironies, after constantly telling people how it is warmer in Vancouver than some of the places I have lived in Japan, this week they were decimated by a blizzard. And this following a week after a massive rainstorm that the city didn't quite recover from... And this is where I am going to spend Christmas?? Hmmmm...

I have been attempting to get over my cold for nearly 2 weeks now, and almost had it in the bag Monday. And if I had taken the day off Monday and spent one more day in bed, I have no doubt it would be a thing of the past. However I didn't and it isn't. And I am wishing I had some more of that yummy nabe right now. -C, I'll see if maybe I can't bring you some?

2 comments:

-c said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
-c said...

I'm waiting! Seattle is freezing right now. We got our first two "anomolous" days of snow here. Luckily, it meant I got the day off of work today. Yeah! Losing a few fingers frost bite is a small price to pay for freedom:) Where's my nabe?