Tuesday, December 19, 2006

First Days

Back at work and already wishing for a holiday. Not that I have long to wait, merely that patience is not my strong suit. And it isn't as if I am run off my feet this week, as both today and yesterday are at my smallest school -- an easy two classes a day. Tomorrow through Friday are all planned, and I only have to wonder and worry about January, however being out of it last week means I can push some lessons back into January and give myself some leeway. Maybe it is just because I am bored. I'd rather be skiing, cycling, walking, reading, listening to music, hanging out with friends, writing Christmas cards, packing, cooking, playing volleyball, playing badminton, enjoying some quality flirting, dancing, singing, playing drums, studying J-go, sleeping... Nearly anything, as vacation is so close I can nearly taste it, and there is no way work can compete right now.

2 comments:

-c said...

Hang in there! Vacation is coming soon!

I just got Eric a d'jembe for his b-day, so I'll play some awefully non-rhythmic beats in your stead while you work. If I do that, dance, play some badminton and sing at the same time, I'm sure you will be happier to be at work than in my company:)

Nico said...

Nah, could never happen -c. You're always far more entertaining than most other things that are going on. And to see that, damn, better than a one-man band I would think... Might even pay money I don't have for the sight.