Thursday, December 08, 2005

End of a Term

Winding down to the last week or so of classes, wondering if I can keep up the energy level. I think I could probably be a teacher, in fact I may need to become one just to get some decent holidays. I blame our lack of real vacation time in Canada on the American influence. Fine, you wanna be a pioneer? Go ahead. I'd really rather have the month off. Europe managed to swing it, so why can't we? Or maybe I should be a politician... They hardly ever work. Hmmm.

Only 2 more nights until I get to play DJ again for a little while. I have been listening to and culling music for days and days now. I haven't yet decided what I want to do with my set yet, as I fear playing some of the stuff I want to that would make me happy won't necessarily work for everyone else. Just cause I love "Closer" by Nine Inch Nails doesn't mean it will get everyone else out on the floor. But I may just decide, "To hell with them all!" It's not like I am getting paid for this and have to bow to others' demands. Hey, I didn't take requests last time...

1 comment:

Edward J. Taylor said...

Yeah, screw 'em. Tim and I are getting tired of catering our sets to people who weren't even born when we started playing music. We're gonna wail. Cut it looooose, man!