Friday, December 02, 2005

Geese are Getting Fat

And, quite frankly, it's not just the geese. Gotta get outdoors more. A situation which will not be helped by tonight's visit to Do!Do!Do! Cafe to ogle the wait staff. Friends and food, that is always the way it seems to go.

Should be ski season soon though, and when I come back to Japan, I will have to hit the slopes a few times, as well as ski gracefully down them many many more. Well, "not in an utterly inept manner" would be more accurate than "gracefully" I suppose.

Lately the weather has been a wee bit unpredictable, and I shall blame it in part for the indoor nature of my life lately. Twice today rain has suddenly come pouring down while the sun shines on. It has happened several times in the past couple of weeks, and while I am not a huge fan of the rain, I do adore the colour of the sunlight when it filters through the clouds in a sudden rainstorm.

No comments: