Thursday, September 29, 2005

Lost and Found

I have realized that my accidental deletion of my entire blog means that, if I want to, I can re-write any of my previous posts, or take them in a different direction entirely. This doesn't mean that I have achieved any satisfaction out of having messed it all up!! Not in the least. I don't mind losing some, but I am pretty sure they weren't all bad, and so didn't all deserve to be kicked to the kerb.

So this means I can have another shot at the books, the sex talks, the host mom in a tupperware box, music, driving... and other stuff that I don't remember, but might have otherwise repeated myself. It's a shame I lost my birthday post though.

Bu, it sounds like soon I will have a wedding in the family to discuss and be excited about. Hopefully I will be in the country when it happens...

No comments: