Thursday, September 22, 2005

Wishing, and Hoping, and Dusty is Calling

Reading several books right now, wishing I were in them, that I had more time to read more of them, that I could read them faster and still take them in thoroughly. It would probably help if I didn't read 4 or 5 books concurrently, but it all depends on my mood.

Wishing I were asleep right now, and that I had no plans tonight.Music -- could totally use some music right now. Right now. Right now. If I say it again, will it come? If I play it will it come? If I keep ripping off cheesy overused lines from movies and songs will anybody care?

If I were in Canada right now, I would be poor.

If only I could sing, and sing well, instead of the volume and enthusiasm I prefer to substitute for the lack of skill.

I need to practice drumming. Would love to ship them home and carry on annoying neighbours.

I want to study more Japanese, especially the kanji. I have so many study books, but lately I have not been too inclined to crack them. It could be due to the huge pile of clean laundry I have accumulated on my desk and kitchen table.

Wishing I had a maid -- not one that would get into all my scary corners and hiding places, but one hat would do things like put away my laundry, make my bed, sweep, do dishes and vacuum. I guess that is all kind of the same thing as scary places. Maybe I need to win the lotto or marry a wealthy sexpot who would keep me in clean clothes and sheets.

I keep hoping a club will open up somewhere in Yonago. Dancing is one of the few reasons I like going out, and the occasions are few and far between. Not a huge fan of little, smoky bars where everyone is crowded in along a bar and can't really talk to anyone other than the person beside them because the bad music is playing too loud.

Highways in Japan need to raise their speed limits. Especially on the toll roads. I really can't abide paying to use a highway and then being told I can't travel faster than 80 kilometres an hour. There is something inherently wrong in that.

No comments: