Friday, June 23, 2006

It's so Nice to be Wanted

The interview in Osaka a couple of weeks ago went so well that the guy offered me the first elementary school job he could find. And now I am mulling it over. The job is in Mie prefecture and would involve rotating between 5 different schools of varying sizes -- none as large as the one I currently work in. The paycheque would be decent and the work sounds reasonably challenging. Plus, the idea of moving is very appealing. I have my friends here whom I would miss, but I would trading that for new locations with a closer proximity to other, closer and larger locations such as Osaka, Nagoya, Kyoto, Nara...

But, the thing is, I have an interview in Hiroshima tomorrow with a different company which has positions available in Okayama, Hiroshima, as well as Yonago. Also with reasonable paycheques (some better than others) and different trade-offs. I decide Monday which it will be.

It is so nice to know when people want you...

2 comments:

-c said...

Congratulations girl! How exciting! Now, didn't I always say, you were a lifer...?

Edward J. Taylor said...

You have a friend in Jesus, er, Kyoto