Monday, January 02, 2006

Happiness

The New Year has sprung, calling for resolutions, revolutions, and revelations. None of which I shall pay any mind to. Well, maybe the revolutions, but resolutions, despite my firm dedication to maintaining an utter lack of resolve about most things, aren't my bag.

Just a wish for merry wishes to all my luvverly friends and family in 2006es rapidly progressing year. Well aware it's only just begun, but also aware it will be nearly over before I have even had to time buckle up my seatbelt.

2 comments:

-c said...

Happy New Year, my dear! May it be super wicked cool dude yeah rad right on wiggedy fresh!

My resolution is to have a nice cozy couch in the bay area waiting for you when you inevitably come to visit in 2006...

Nico said...

Couches are good. Bay area too, I should imagine...