Friday, January 27, 2006

Hiatus

I feel like I should take one, as I have been busy at work -- planning for the open class, and now for the self-introduction festival I'll be having for the 6th graders -- and at home (cleaned some stuff out of my closets last night and did some laundry, as well as go jogging and study Japanese for an hour or so and watch the last episode of West Wing Season 5 on DVD) and my mind feels completely dried of it's creative juices. Never mind that I spend nearly 10 minutes a day thinking about my cute waiter (who'd want to give that up? definitely got different creative juices flowing there. and writing that -- just feels dirty even though I don't intend it that way.) and going out with friends and singing horribly at karaoke, and the cute waiter again, and music, music, and more music, and the guilt I feel for writing this when I should be doing some kind of work. So, I'll cut out the guilt part, stop now, and go back to the good stuff. See you when the inspiration hits!

2 comments:

-c said...

Oh, admit it- those hot waiter-induced creative juices mask many nuances!

Nico said...

Many many many nuances. And not a single unpleasant one that I can think of.