Friday, October 21, 2005

Bury Me In Music

The kitchen table, as well as half of the chairs, is buried under stacks and stacks of CDs as I try and pick out stuff for the Halloween party. I have been listening to stuff I haven't listened to in years, and am starting to feel overwhelmed by too much music. Too many good songs, I am having a tough time weeding out what will make my night. To top it off, I will have a short set. Well, it will be shorter than last year anyways, as there are a multitude of DJs, all of whom (excepting me) know what they are doing. I don't mind the short set, as it means I have a better chance to be social and dance, but will they play music I like is the main concern.

If in a couple of days no one has heard from me, please come dig me out from under the avalanche of tunes I will most likely be buried and suffocating under...

No comments: