Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Inspiration Suffers

It feels like I have lost all my inspiration, all desire to carry on writing this thing since I crashed and burned it into little tiny cyber-pieces... I used to have days where I would think to myself, "aw, man, gotta remember to blog this!" but those moments seem to have dissipated entirely. I don't even feel like doing the writing so much anymore; I am really just persisting out of ornery stubbornness. I just don't want to have a blog where nothing new is ever posted, like some friends I know. This doesn't mean I am particularly upset at people who never post, as I figure this means they have a life (whereas I just have time to waste at work) and are too busy enjoying it to write about it. But you see, blaming all this on Corinne and Ted, I have gotten addicted to these things, experiencing palpable disappointment if I check a blog and nothing has been posted in weeks. Hmmm, what's a girl to do?

No comments: