Thursday, February 09, 2006

And What Did You Do Yesterday?

I went to work and cut out loads of paper hearts, planned a few classes, cleaned up the classroom and bolted at 4 o'clock on the dot. Then, I went to my Japanese lesson, which is really mostly a person who attempts to explain things I don't understand in Japanese. I drove in snow, walked in snow and followed it up with a dinner at my preferred cafe, flirting with my preferred waiter and chatting with a lovely friend. Hot chocolates truly hit the spot with yesterday's snow. And then I gave my phone number to my preferred waiter after a conversation about a Harley Davidson heritage soft-tail that is currently in storage due to the slightly less than ideal motorcycle weather and green gage (which is apparently a fruit that gets made into jams? Seems to be a British thing as I have never heard of them before). All in all, a good day. Now, just have to wait a little and see if I was perhaps too subtle...

No comments: