Monday, February 13, 2006

Frustration

Over the weekend, I dug out an application for the education department I had printed so as to look over it and start filling it out. Sadly, since I started university (and finished, as there was a 8 year time span with a couple of years of vacation in the middle) and now, the requirements have changed and I have discovered I am lacking in several areas. Nothing better than discovering that what was a sure thing has all gone to hell. It may have to be the foreign service...

4 comments:

-c said...

I hear there are positions opening up in the circus! Would really be a waste to have all this freak-training, and do nothing with it...

Nico said...

Civil service, foreign service, circus. Are they really all that different?

-c said...

hehe! but, I'd say they're more limber in the circus, more experimentational in the foreign service and more reliable in the civil service. I guess it all depends how you like to be serviced.. :)
big love to you in whatever you decide!

Nico said...

ooh, big love. I had a Sophie flash on that...