Thursday, February 16, 2006

It's All About the Cookies, Baby.

Another rousing Valentine's day (if you don't mind hyperbole) over and done with. Technically it was over yesterday, but I was waiting for the good, good loving from the homefront overseas before I got on with it all; as well as the extra deliveries that had to wait for the Wednesday night. Making un-secret but surprise Valentine's deliveries of quasi-homemade cookies (I had to mix the eggs and butter with the mix, and then not burn them) to good friends who were around, I got a chance to visit and share the love with the good people. Also got a little bit of choco-goodness of my own, in the form of a brownie and a little box of Godivas. And so, a final holler in true J-land style of Happy V.D. to all who want it!

Love ya!
Nico

1 comment:

-c said...

Happy std to you too! Where are my cookies?