Friday, February 24, 2006

Good Things

It was one of those days that where someone tells you something that could prove to be quite fabulous, but since nothing has been decided yet, things are still up in the air, it could fall to pieces instead of actually coming to fruition. But it was so good, you just want desperately to tell people, but you can't because then you will just look the fool if nothing comes of it. Yep, it was good news, preceded by loads of fabulous compliments -- the kind of news that leaves you confident and in a sparkly mood all day -- and I can't do a damn thing with the information.

And I am not really that biting and sarcastic, am I? I mean I know I have moments, but... Really? Oh well, it really is kind of fun -- certainly more so than being all sunshine, teddy bears and cotton candy fluff all the time.

No comments: